Each year Benidorm see flash flooding in low laying areas,
Each year we get ready for the Benidorm Rain,
Benidorm Rain 2018
AVERAGE MONTHLY WEATHER IN BENIDORM 2019,
Benidorm has a Mediterranean climate which so it see’s a hot summer and cooler winters. August is the hottest month in Benidorm with an average temperature of 28 degrees Celsius (87°Fahrenheit). The coldest month is January with an average of 12 degrees Celsius (53°Fahrenheit) during the daytime, with similar temperatures in the water. Spring weather which starts in April is enjoyable, with increasing levels of sunshine and very little level of rainfall. Really bad weather does not occur in Benidorm.
When is the best time to go to Benidorm ?
- On average, the warmest months are July, August & September.
- Benidorm has dry periods in January, March, June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don’t like too much rain.
- July is the driest month.
Page will be update with more info soon, 🙂